FOR BEST RESULTS A minimum of 8 treatments is recommended for best results.
The number of sessions depends on the client age and skin condition. The effects are immediate and cumulative. Clients go through a series of treatments followed by regular maintenance to keep a more youthful appearance.
Each time a treatment is performed the new contour maintains its position better and longer. The face will continue to lift & contour for a few days after treatment & with consecutive treatments. It is important that all appointments are kept.
Maintenance 1 to 2 times a month or as needed Typically clients will notice about 5 year reduction in facial aging.
The following are general guidelines for frequency of treatment:
- 20 – 30 years old: As preventative to slow down the aging process
- 30 – 35 years old: Initial series of 6, once per week Maintenance every 6-8 weeks
- 35 – 40 years old: Initial series of 10, once to twice per week Maintenance every 6-8 weeks
- 40 – 50 years old: Initial series of 12, once to twice per week Maintenance every 4-8 weeks
- 50 – 60 years old: Initial series of 15, twice per week Maintenance every 4-6 weeks
- 60 plus years old: Initial series of 16-18, twice per week Maintenance every 4 weeks
- Perfect for special occasions or a quick pick-me-up for an instant lift lasting up to two days.
Before Your Treatment:
Please remove makeup.
During Your Treatment:
Just Breathe & Relax
After Your Treatment:
Please be sure to drink 2-3 glasses of water post treatment to flush out toxins and hydrate the body.
- Massage cupping is not to be used with excessive exfoliation.
Cupping is contraindicated in cases of severe diseases,
i.e. cardiac failure, renal failure, ascites due to hepato-cirrhosis and severe edema, as well as hemorrhagic diseases such as allergic pupura, hemophilia and leukemia, and clients with dermatosis, destruction of skin, or allergic dermatitis.
- Clients must avoid exposure to excessive heat (shower, sauna, etc.), cold, or exercise after cupping sessions (for at least 4-6 hours)